| Version || New Features or Changes || Minecraft Version |
|ComputerCraft 1.79 || |
- Ported ComputerCraftEdu to Minecraft 1.8.9.
- Fixed a handful of bugs in ComputerCraft.
|ComputerCraft 1.77 - 1.78 || ||1.8.9 |
|ComputerCraft 1.76 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.8.
- Added Ender Modems for cross-dimensional communication.
- Fixed handling of 8-bit characters. All the characters in the ISO 8859-1 codepage can now be displayed.
- Added some extra graphical characters in the unused character positions, including a suite of characters for Teletext-style drawing.
- Added support for the new commands in Minecraft 1.8 to the Command Computer.
- The return values of turtle.inspect() and commands.getBlockInfo() now include blockstate information.
- Added commands.getBlockInfos() function for Command Computers.
- Added new "peripherals" program.
- Replaced the "_CC_VERSION" and "_MC_VERSION" constants with a new "_HOST" constant.
- Shortened the length of time that "Ctrl+T", "Ctrl+S" and "Ctrl+R" must be held down to terminate, shutdown or reboot the computer.
- textutils.serializeJSON() now takes an optional parameter allowing it to produce JSON text with unquoted object keys. This is used by all autogenerated methods in the commands API except for "title" and "tellraw".
- Fixed many bugs.
|ComputerCraft 1.75 || |
- Fixed monitors sometimes rendering without part of their text.
- Fixed a regression in the “bit” API.
|ComputerCraft 1.74 || ||1.7.10 |
|ComputerCraft 1.71 - 1.73 || |
- [CC 1.71] The program, commands.exec() and all related Command Computer functions now return the console output of the command.
- [CC 1.72 - 1.73] Fixed two multiplayer-only crash bugs when placing certain blocks.
|ComputerCraft 1.7 || |
- Added Command Computers.
- Added new API: commands.
- Added new programs: , .
- Added textutils.serializeJSON().
- Added ILuaContext.executeMainThreadTask() for peripheral developers.
- Disk Drives and Printers can now be renamed with Anvils.
- Fixed problems with HD texture packs.
- Fixed various bugs and crashes.
- Documented all the new features in the in-game help system.
|ComputerCraft 1.65 || |
- Fixed a multiplayer-only crash with turtle.place().
- Fixed some problems with http.post().
- Fixed fs.getDrive() returning incorrect results on remote peripherals.
|ComputerCraft 1.64 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.7.10.
- New turtle API functions: turtle.inspect(), turtle.inspectUp(), turtle.inspectDown(), turtle.getItemDetail().
- Lots of bug fixes and crash fixes, a huge stability improvement over previous versions.
- New paintutils API functions: paintutils.drawBox( startX, startY, endX, endY [, color] ), paintutils.drawFilledBox( startX, startY, endX, endY [, color] ).
|ComputerCraft 1.63 || |
- Turtles can now be painted with dyes, and cleaned with water buckets.
- Added a new game: – ComputerCraft Edition by RamiLego (type “redirection” on an Advanced Computer to play).
- Turtle label nameplates now only show when the Turtle is moused-over.
- The HTTP API is now enabled by default, and can be configured with a whitelist of permitted domains.
- http.get() and http.post() now accept parameters to control the request headers.
- New fs API function: fs.getDir( path ).
- Fixed some bugs.
|ComputerCraft 1.62 || |
- Fixed some bugs which were crashing the game.
- now supports IRC commands.
|ComputerCraft 1.61 || |
- Fixed a bug where newly placed Computers would share their folder structure until game restart.
- Fixed a bug where running Computers might not automatically restart as the game did so.
|ComputerCraft 1.6 || |
- Added Pocket Computers.
- Added a multi-tasking system for Advanced Computers and Turtles.
- Turtles can now swap out their tools and peripherals at runtime.
- Turtles can now carry two tools or peripherals at once in any combination.
- Turtles and Computers can now be labelled using Name Tags and Anvils.
- Added a configurable fuel limit for Turtles.
- Added hostnames, protocols and long distance routing to the rednet API.
- Added a peer-to-peer program to demonstrate new rednet capabilities.
- Added a new game, only on Pocket Computers: “” by GopherATL.
- File system commands in the shell now accept wildcard arguments.
- The shell now accepts long arguments in quotes.
- Terminal redirection now no longer uses a stack-based system. Instead: term.current() gets the current terminal object and term.redirect() replaces it. term.restore() has been removed.
- Added a new Windowing API for addressing sub-areas of the terminal.
- New programs: fg, bg, multishell, , repeat, , equip, unequip.
- Improved programs: copy, move, delete, rename, paint, shell.
- Removed programs: redset, redprobe, redpulse.
- New APIs: window, multishell.
- New turtle API functions: turtle.equipLeft(), turtle.equipRight(), turtle.getFuelLimit(), turtle.getSelectedSlot().
- New peripheral API functions: peripheral.find( [type] ).
- New rednet API functions: rednet.host( protocol, hostname ), rednet.unhost( protocol ), rednet.lookup( protocol, [hostname] ).
- Improved rednet API functions: rednet.send(), rednet.broadcast() and rednet.receive() now take optional protocol parameters.
- New fs API function: fs.find( wildcard ).
- New shell API functions: shell.openTab( command ), shell.switchTab( number ).
- New event “term_resize” fired when the size of a terminal changes.
- turtle.craft(0) and turtle.refuel(0) now return true if there is a valid recipe or fuel item, but do not craft or refuel anything.
- turtle.suck( [limit] ) can now be used to limit the number of items picked up.
- Users of turtle.dig() and turtle.attack() can now specify which side of the turtle to look for a tool to use (by default, both will be considered).
- textutils.serialize() now produces human-readable output.
- Refactored most of the codebase and fixed many old bugs and instabilities, Turtles should never ever lose their content now.
- Fixed the “turtle_inventory” event firing when it shouldn’t have.
- Added error messages to many more turtle API functions after they return false.
- Documented all new programs and API changes in the “help” system.
|ComputerCraft 1.58 || |
- Fixed a long standing bug where Turtles could lose their identity.
- Fixed use of deprecated code, ensuring mod compatibility with the latest versions of Minecraft Forge and world compatibility with future versions of Minecraft.
|ComputerCraft 1.57 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Added two new Treasure Disks: Conway’s Game of Life by vilsol and Protector by fredthead.
- Fixed a very nasty item duplication bug.
|ComputerCraft 1.56 || |
- Added Treasure Disks: Rare Floppy Disks found only in dungeons, which contain fun programs made by the community. Find them all!
- All turtle API functions now return additional error messages when they fail.
- Resource Packs with Lua Programs can now be loaded when extracted to a folder, for easier editing.
|Computercraft 1.55 || ||1.6.2 |
|ComputerCraft 1.53 || ||1.5.2 |
|Computercraft 1.52 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.5.1.
|Computercraft 1.51 || ||1.5 |
|Computercraft 1.5 || |
- Redesigned Wireless Modems; they can now send and receive on multiple channels, independent of the computer ID. To use these features, interface with modem peripherals directly. The rednet API still functions as before.
- Floppy Disks can now be dyed with multiple dyes, just like armour.
- The “excavate” program now retains fuel in it’s inventory, so can run unattended.
- turtle.place() now tries all possible block orientations before failing.
- turtle.refuel(0) returns true if a fuel item is selected.
- turtle.craft(0) returns true if the inventory is a valid recipe.
- The in-game help system now has documentation for all the peripherals and their methods, including the new Modem functionality.
- A romantic surprise.
|Computercraft 1.481 || |
- Fixed compatibility bug with MiscPeripherals.
|Computercraft 1.48 || ||1.4.6 |
|ComputerCraft 1.47 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.4.4.
- Fixed label tooltips not showing up in SMP.
|ComputerCraft 1.46 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.4.2.
- ComputerCraft items now have their own tab in Creative Mode.
|ComputerCraft 1.45 || ||1.3.2 |
|ComputerCraft 1.43 || |
- Added Printed Pages (bind several Printed Page items into one with a string).
- Added Printed Books (add a leather cover to the above).
- Labelled Turtles now keep their fuel when broken.
- Fixed incompatibility with Forge 275 and above.
|ComputerCraft 1.42 || ||1.3.2 |
|ComputerCraft 1.41 || |
- Fixed labelled Computers not keeping their data when destroyed.
- Fixed the “excavate” program outputting lots of spam.
- File system size limits now take into account empty files and directories.
- Some small changes to the Turtle Upgrade API ahead of it’s impending release. (Update: The API has now been released).
|ComputerCraft 1.4 || |
- Ported to Forge Mod Loader: ComputerCraft can now be ran directly from the .zip without extraction.
- Added Farming Turtles, Felling Turtles, Digging Turtles, Melee Turtles and Crafty Turtles.
- Added 14 new Turtle combinations accessible by combining the turtle upgrades above.
- Labelled Computers and Turtles can now be crafted into Turtles or other Turtle types without losing their ID, label and data.
- Added a “Turtle Upgrade API” for mod developers to create their own tools and peripherals for Turtles.
- Turtles can now attack entities with turtle.attack() and collect their dropped items.
- Turtles can now use turtle.place() with any item the player can and can interact with entities.
- Turtles can now craft items with turtle.craft().
- Turtles can now place items into inventories with turtle.drop().
- Changed the behaviour of turtle.place() and turtle.drop() to only consider the currently selected slot.
- Turtles can now pick up items from the ground or from inventories with turtle.suck().
- Turtles can now compare items in their inventories.
- Turtles can place signs with text on them with turtle.place( [signText] ).
- Turtles now optionally require fuel items to move, and can refuel themselves.
- The size of the the Turtle inventory has been increased to 16 slots.
- The size of the Turtle screen has been increased.
- New turtle API functions: turtle.compareTo( [slotNum] ), turtle.craft(), turtle.attack(), turtle.attackUp(), turtle.attackDown(), turtle.dropUp(), turtle.dropDown(), turtle.getFuelLevel(), turtle.refuel().
- New disk API function: disk.getID().
- New Turtle programs: , refuel.
- “excavate” program is now much smarter: will return items to a chest when full, attack mobs, and refuel itself automatically.
- New API: keys.
- Added optional Floppy Disk and Hard Drive space limits for Computers and Turtles.
- New fs API function: fs.getFreeSpace( path ). Also fs.getDrive() works again.
- The send and receive range of wireless modems now increases with altitude, allowing long range networking from high-altitude Computers (great for GPS networks).
- http.request() now supports
- Right clicking a Disk Drive with a Floppy Disk or a Record when sneaking will insert the item into the Disk Drive automatically.
- The default size of the Computer screen has been increased.
- Several stability and security fixes: LuaJ can now no longer leave dangling threads when a Computer is unloaded, Turtles can no longer be destroyed by tree leaves or walking off the edge of the loaded map. Computers no longer crash when used with RedPower frames.
|ComputerCraft 1.33 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.2.5.
|ComputerCraft 1.32 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.2.4.
- Fixed a big memory leak in LuaJ that caused extra threads to stay around forever when Computers were shut down.
|ComputerCraft 1.31 || |
- Ported to Minecraft 1.2.3.
- Added Monitors (thanks to Cloudy). Build huge external displays for your Computers!
- New positioning capabilities for Computers and Turtles. Build GPS networks and triangulate the positions of your Turtle's position so they never get lost!
- New turtle.compare() function for Turtles for more intelligent mining.
- New programs and APIs: gps, monitor, vector API.
- New program: pastebin (requires
enableAPI_HTTP=1 in ComputerCraft.cfg), upload and download programs made by other users ingame!
- Added a new top secret program designed for use with Monitors, see if you can find it.
- Lots of additions to existing APIs and programs. Type "help whatsnew" in game for full details.
|ComputerCraft 1.3 || |
- Ported to Minecraft Forge.
- Added Turtles, Mining Turtles, Wireless Turtles and Wireless Mining Turtles (Block ID 209).
- Added a Peripheral API to allow mod developers to create custom peripherals for ComputerCraft. Details on this will be posted in the next few days.
- Added Wireless Modems. Use the rednet API to send data wirelessly between Computers and Turtles!
- Computers and Disk Drives no longer get destroyed by water.
- Computers and Turtles can now be labelled, destroyed, and moved around, keeping their state.
- Computers and Turtles can connect to adjacent devices and turn them on or off.
- User programs now give line numbers in their error messages, for easier debugging.
- New APIs and programs for Turtles: turtle, excavate, , , and dance.
- Lots of additions to existing APIs and programs. Type "help whatsnew" in game for the full details.
|ComputerCraft 1.21 || |
- Added shortcut key to shutdown the computer (CTRL + S).
- Added a help API add-on pack.
- Various bug fixes.
|ComputerCraft 1.2 || |
- Added Disk Drives.
- Added shortcut keys to terminate the current program (CTRL + T) and reboot the computer (CTRL + R).
- Added a new system for user created APIs.
- Added RedNet.
- Added shell.setPath() and shell.setAlias().
- Added a new ROM startup script.
- Added os.clock(), os.time() and os.setAlarm().
- Added game: "Worm!".
- Added programs: , , copy, delete, , , , id, label, , move, , redset, rename, .
- Added APIs: bit, colours, disk, help, rednet, parallel, textutils.
- Text can be edited with left and right arrow keys.
- Many bug fixes.
|ComputerCraft 1.11 || |
- Fixed bug where Computers could not read input from RedPower cables which had a bend in the immediately adjacent square.
|ComputerCraft 1.1 || |
- Changed the default block ID for the Computer to 207.
- Added multiplayer support.
- Added connectivity with RedPower bundled cables.
- Added HTTP API.
- Fixed support for HD textures on the front of Computers.
- Added command history to the Computer.
- Added config options to change the size of the Computer GUI and the text color.
- Programs with infinite loops that don't yield will no longer freeze Minecraft and will terminate after 10 seconds.
- Extended Help and fixed typos/small errors in various programs.
|ComputerCraft 1.02 || |
- Fixed the MCPatcher HD textures incompatibility that was causing the computer texture to replace cobblestone blocks.
|ComputerCraft 1.01 || |
- Added a ModLoader configuration file, so the computers block ID can be changed.
- Made the error message that displays when Lua files are not correctly installed much more clear, no more "Assertion failed."
|ComputerCraft 1.0 || ||1.0 |